Available Only While Supplies Last
The Home Instructor’s Guide will help you to understand the important concepts of the Primary Mathematics (standards edition) curriculum and how these concepts fit in with the program as a whole. It will provide suggestions to help you to introduce each new concept concretely and use the textbook effectively. It includes additional activities for reinforcement and practice and a suggested weekly schedule.
The guide contains:
- notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- objectives for each chapter
- teaching activities using manipulatives where appropriate
- reinforcement and enrichment activities
- answers and solutions to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson, to be discussed with the student
- answers to the corresponding workbook exercises and solutions to many of the problems.
- Mental math pages
- This guide can be used with Primary Mathematics Standards Edition textbooks and workbooks. It cannot be used with Primary Mathematics U.S. edition books.