As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah-unscripted-collapses in front of the stunned audience.
After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah’s difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted … after a failed abortion attempt.
Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past … and find hope for her unknown future.
In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah finds that life can be so much more than what you have planned.A strong cast that stars Rachel Hendrix, John Schneider, Jasmine Guy and Jason Burkey.
This DVD is rated: PG-13
This DVD contains the following language options: English with Spanish subtitles
- “October Baby is a well-crafted film with an unimpeachable message of forgiveness and healing, as well as the value of every life.”
– Steven Greydanus, Decent films Guide
- “Powerful, emotionally charged and worthy of every accolade the film industry has to offer. October Baby will change you … just open your heart.”
– Judie Brown, President, American Life League
- “October Baby is an entertainment-packed film with a positive message that promises to captivate and inspire. A must-see family movie for the entire family!”
– Gary Bauer, American Values