The Nation’s Leading Religion Series Just Got Better! Teachers’ manuals provide catechists with complete lesson plans and resources to present lessons in dynamic and interesting ways.
Teachers’ Manuals include:
“Chalk Talks” for blackboard use to help teacher visually explain key concepts in the lesson.
Easy-to-follow directions for classroom activities for each lesson.
Complete lesson plans with options for five day or one day presentations.
Prayer experiences for each lesson.
Copy masters for materials and activities to enrich lessons are provided for unlimited duplication.
Practical suggestions for using art, photographs, music and questions as teaching tools.
References to supporting materials and resources.
- The blueprint for a life of love: the law of God, especially in the Ten Commandments, and the presence of Jesus in the Holy Mass.
- The interaction of the challenges of God’s law and his gifts of grace that help us fulfill his law.
- Part 1: The Ten Commandments. Forming the conscience and increasing closeness to God.
- Part 2: The Holy Mass. An emphasis on the Real Presence and Christ’s sacrifice and explanation of the parts of the Mass.
- Part 3: The Last Things. Death and God’s judgment of us, with an emphasis on the great happiness of Heaven.
- To help the sixth grade student learn to love the law as Christ did and to cherish and love the Mass as our best prayer to God, and especially to revere and adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.