Students learn to spell by completing 36 lessons with exercises on the makeup and definition of the words, and then read the words in sentences and paragraphs. Stories focus on the Saints and other influential Catholics through history.
Students will cover such concepts as Double Letters, Multi-syllables, Consonant Digraphs, Diphthongs, Prefixes and Suffixes, Science-specific Words and Words from Greek, French, Spanish, and Latin.
The 2018 edition of Spelling 7 for Young Catholics now features:
- Reformatted interior with double the pages of the 2001 edition.
- Table of Contents for easy lesson reference.
- New exercises per lesson, including “Sort By,” “Definitions,” “Sentences” and “Story Time.”
- Reference Index of Spelling and Phonics Rules.
- Complete answer key – in the back of the book.
Full color photos of Churches throughout the world. 2018 copyright. 8.5 x 11 inches. Soft cover. 184 pp.